"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another's Dream

It is an odd and intimate thing to be included in another person's dream. Recently a friend emailed me --

"You were in my dream last night - we were both in separate vehicles on the highway. Suddenly I found myself in a hospital built inside a high school . . .

Then I looked out the window and you were in a big yellow Jeep Cherokee and someone was trying to run you off the road. I was far away but rooting for you. I saw your face change into determination and you took the car - and RAM - drove it into the mean person and they went flying off the road and that's how it ended.

I think it means you are definitely an independent and strong lady who pushes back when she needs to."

I like the interpretation that I am "an independent and strong lady who pushes back when she needs to" although I hope the person in the car is fine.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Hilts said...

Oh, I love this.

meg said...

I like this too- though I am glad that you were concerned about the other person's safety!